Sunday 25 January 2009

Eye Candy: (Some Really) Great Poster Art

Some stunning examples of 'classical' and more recent 'poster-art'. The first one is dedicated to Chet Helms (1942-2005), who founded "The Big Brother & Holding Company" band and the "Family Dog" music promoter, organized the first psychedelic light-show concerts in San Francisco and was considered the father of 1967 Summer of Love.
Since I received the poster images from friends and 'blog collaborators', I couldn't give credits where due, but I am ready to do it if someone points out to me authors, sources, links, etc.
Enjoy and click on images to see larger format...
(thanks Maurizio for great researchin'...)


,





















































2 comments:

Maurizio said...

thanks!
:-)

Anonymous said...

Veeery nice gallery indeed! I would like to get one to put on walls of my bedroom...