Monday 10 June 2013

One of Those Days....

Today is one of those days in which I feel a little melancholic, if not even lightly depressed. No particular reason for that, it just happens ( luckily not so frequently ). I guess it's the same for many people nowadays... The essential thing is not to be overwhelmed by that, but try to 'observe' the phenomenon in a detached way, knowing that tomorrow it will be better...
But something can give a helping hand:  if  for example I haven't relatives  and/or friends around that can help to change my mood, sometimes I rely on the web,  watching again - or just thinking to - some funny videos  that once made me laugh-a-lot... After doing that, I'm able to enjoy life again. This is one of those lovable, hilarious videos.....Watch it when you feel sad....it's a good, proven remedy....
(Turn on the volume....)

No comments: