Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Spring Navratri 2017



















Today (Chaitra/Spring) Navratri begins, Nine days (lit. 'nine nights') of celebration of the Feminine Divine Energry (Shakti) in the Hindu tradition.
Beauty, force, gracefulness, perseverance, harmony and selfless love are some of the feminine qualities that make the world a better place: let's give thanks and praises to the Divine Mother, which constantly enlivens, nourishes and protects all living beings........
Chaitra Navratri: March 28th - April 5th

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!! I liked this website sooo much it's really awesome I liked your creativity your way.I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I have got some sweet comments for them also now I'm just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your other posts... well I have also made an article hope you go through it Navratri 2017 , Navratri dates