Thursday 27 May 2010

The Haunted Household

We try to keep our place tidy. I broom the floor, I sit back, relax and ponder my good work, yet...


...a few seconds later....

...ta dah! One of thoselittle beasts jumps out to mock me.


These creatures make life difficult in myriad ways.



I love pasta. But there's always one straggler that stays in the pot and, once dry, will never leave again.
...Don't miss the continuation this smart and funny photo-essay made by Christoph Niemann on the NY Times.
(Christoph Niemann’s illustrations have appeared on the covers of The New Yorker, Newsweek, Wired, The New York Times Magazine and American Illustration. His work has won numerous awards from the American Institute of Graphic Arts, the Art Directors Club and American Illustration.)



No comments: